People infrastructure is DBMI’s definition of those aspects of infrastructure that interact and interface with people. This on the one hand touches upon soft infrastructure such as education, healthcare, government services and utilities and on the other hand also is the user side of all physical infrastructures. This coverage area is the missing link between the people and the design, user charge and future demand for a particular infrastructure project.
The subject matter will deal in futuristic areas in development of people-centric Infrastructure through PPP model, for instance,
- expansion, penetration and proliferation of e-Governance infrastructure through PPP;
- evolving a methodology to include inputs from people belonging to the catchment area in development of bankable projects within the PPP framework;
- encouraging more people-driven infrastructure projects like Magarpatta;
- developing inter-state transport for people through development of high-speed rail network and inter-state buses through PPP;
- developing effective and economical mass education infrastructure through PPP;
- developing effective and economical mass healthcare infrastructure through PPP;